Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Introduction

I am Ivy Ang Cui Yuan from 16/07.You can call me Ivy instead.I was in Northland secondary schoolpreviously.I am a sporty person.Hence,I chose Netball and Track and Field as my CCA last time.Due to my loss of interest in netball, I decided to continue athletics instead since I already have the foundation.
Basically, during my free time,I will either go online or go out. Television programme does not interest me much except for some drama series as I have tried to kick off that habit since secondary.
In academic wise,I chose this subject combination,S06b, because I have lesser interest in physics due to its complicity.Since I only took double science in 'O' levels,physics and chemistry, I was left with fewer options.As a result,this was the only combination which suit me best.Although economics is a new subject, I have generated interest in it when I try out during the first three months course.Mathematics is the subject I like most as it does not require much memorising while humanities is what I dislike.However, for the sake of gp, I will try to change my mindset about it.
That's all about me...

No comments: